Interested in joining sprl?
The SPRL is always interested in undergraduate and graduate students who are share our passion for research aimed at improving academic, behavioral, and psychological outcomes for children and families. Students from all backgrounds (e.g., speech language pathology, audiology, education) are encouraged to inquire about joining the SPRL.
Students involved in SPRL may be involved in one or several research projects. Examples of possible opportunities include:
- Locating and organizing relevant research articles
- Writing article summaries
- Participating in data collection
- Data entry and analysis
- Assisting with manuscript writing
- Involvement with conference presentations
- Assisting with IRB proposals
- Assisting with grant writing
- Assisting with study organization tasks
- Supervising undergraduate research assistants
- Attending and/or running research-related trainings
- Assistant with grant writing
All students interested in joining the SPRL, please contact Dr. McClain Verdoes via e-mail at email@example.com.
Interested in EdS school psychology program at usu?
Prospective school psychology graduate students will benefit from visiting the USU School Psychology website. Interested prospective students in working with can contact Dr. McClain Verdoes via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.